September 20 & 21, 2019, 7:30pm Plaza Theatre
El Paso Symphony Orchestra
Bohuslav Rattay, Conductor
Università Guitar Quartet: Hiram Rodriguez (UTEP-UACJ), Martin Espinoza (UACH), Jesus Manuel Flores (UACH) and Daniel Monroy (UACJ)
Click here to learn more about Universita Guitar Quartet
Handel Royal Fireworks: Overture
Rodrigo Concierto andaluz for 4 solo guitars LISTEN NOW
Brahms Symphony No. 1, op. 68 in C minor
Tickets $16, $22, $35, $41 & $46
Join Dr. James Welsch, EPSO Assistant Conductor, 6:30pm Philanthropy Theatre prior to each classical concert for insights on the evening’s program.
Saturday, August 24, 2019 – 8:00pm Plaza Theatre – located at 125 Pioneer Plaza
The Music of ABBA performed by the El Paso Symphony Orchestra with rock band and vocalists
Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, Fernando, Waterloo & more. A Pop, Rock & Dance Extravaganza!
- Prices $75, $60, $45 & $30 plus $3.50 facility fee
- Children 5 & over are welcome into this performance
- For wheelchair seating, please contact the EPSO Office (915) 532-3776.
A Jeans ‘n Classic Show Learn More
POP GOES THE FORT!
CELEBRATE AMERICA’S INDEPENDENCE
Thursday, July 4, Biggs Park, Fort Bliss: 11388 Sergeant Major Blvd.
Concert and Fireworks spectacular in honor of the brave men and women of Fort Bliss and all those who have served to protect our country.
4:00pm GATES OPEN
5:30pm CANNON SALUTE TO THE UNION
7:30pm CONCERT & FIREWORKS
Featuring the cool & patriotic sounds of the EL PASO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA, James Welsch, Conductor with special guests the USO Show Troupe.
FREE & OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Food vendors on site. Bring the family, your lawn chairs/blankets/coolers.
- Outside alcoholic beverages, glass containers and pets prohibited.
- Easy access to Biggs Park through Biggs gate – simply present valid I.D.