The use of recording devices and cameras is strictly prohibited at all performances. Pagers and cellular phones must be turned off before entering the concert hall. Drinks may be enjoyed in the lobby and in the concert hall. Smoking is not permitted in the Plaza Theatre.
Patrons with Disabilities
Patrons with special concerns may call our offices at (915) 532-3776 for assistance in making their concert experience more comfortable. Hearing assistant devices and wheelchairs are available, simply call us 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance to make arrangements.
General Parking is available at the following:
- El Paso Convention Center in the underground parking garage on Santa Fe Street, $10.00 fee. Patrons can park in the underground parking, walk across Santa Fe Street, through the walkway between Hotel Paso Del Norte and the El Paso Museum of Art and be directly at the front doors of the Plaza Theatre.
- Mills Plaza Parking Garage on Oregon Street (behind the Plaza Theatre) is a 24-hour garage, $15.00 fee.
- Plaza Hotel Parking Garage across the street from the Plaza Theatre is a 24-hour garage, $15.00 fee
- Hotel Paso Del Norte has a 24-hour garage and currently the cost is $10.00.
- Outdoor public parking lot, located on the corner of Oregon and Main Street, is open on Symphony nights. Parking is a $15.00 fee. First come first serve basis. No security on site.
- General parking is also available at numerous street meters. The cost is $1.00 per hour up until 6:00PM. The meter machines accept both quarters, debit or credit cards.
- Union Plaza Transit Terminal Garage (UPTT) located at 400 W. San Antonio. The fee for the UPTT Garage is $10.00.
Fees at all parking lots are subject to change and availability and is based on a first come first served basis.
El Paso Symphony performances are held in the Plaza Theatre located downtown on Mills Street. Get directions to the Plaza Theatre from your smartphone or download and print a map by using the links below.